Organisation & Administration
The Central Administration (CA) of FORTH is responsible for the management of administrative and financial matters and operates at its headquarters, in Heraklion, Crete.
Its basic structure includes the following services:
- implementation of BoD decisions
- correspondence, protocol and archive
- management of human resources
- administrative coordination and consulting of the peripheral Institutes
- coordination of projects execution
- relations with the State and its bodies
- budget planning, execution & monitoring
- management of revenues and expenses
- financial monitoring of research programs
- engineering projects management, planning and execution
- buildings operation and maintenance
Departments supporting the administrative and research activities, reporting to the legal representative of FORTH
The Legal Dept., offering legal support and advice to FORTH.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for the personal data protection policy and its implementation, in order to ensure that FORTH is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The International and Public Relations Dept., implementing actions for the promotion of FORTH’s research accomplishments.
The Library Dept., managing a large collection of journals and books, providing bibliographic information and collaborating with all academic libraries in Greece and many abroad.
| || |